CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 1 September 2012

Heck of a challenge first DT card

Morning all , today i have a card i made as a new DT member for

http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/, this is a new challenge that will run monthly , starting on the 1st of the month , and ending at 8pm on the last day of each month .



The prize for this challenge is £10-00 to spend in there store  http://craftandhobbystore.blogspot.co.uk/   the address is
10 Union Street
Heckmondwike
West Yorkshire
WF16 0HH
(Opposite morrisons petrol station)


 or online here http://www.everycraftsapound.co.uk/

Dont forget anyone who entered the blog candy draw check out the winner today ....
 
Right onto my card ..........
 
I made an easel shaped card for the challenge , i used a Hunky Dory card blank , and half of another to create the easel . The papers i used are all from my stash  (sorry i cant remember whos papers they are as i have had them too long )
The image is ,  Pack Light by Saturated Canary,and can be found here ,
 I loved working with this image , i used  Promarkers to colour her in , then fussy cut around her , and mounted her on foam tape . The doily is from my stash , as are the gems, lace, and the greeting .Some of  the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and others from ebay ....
 
Well here it is ...
 


 
I hope you will come play with us , dont forget to check the winner of the blog candy , and the shop , and grab yourself a bargain ......
 
Hugs Sue xxxx
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges ....
 
 
 
To be updated ..... 
 
Sorry for the long post , i just hope i have mentioned everything
 
 

13 comments:

Lisa Jane

What a fab easel card sue. I just love the shape and the image is so sweet and coloured beautifully
A great project.
And yes I think you mentioned everything
Lisa x

Wendy L

Sue, this is just gorgeous, well done. xxxx

Lady E

Beautiful card, i love the image and flowers!

McCrafty's Cards

Fabulous easel card Sue, I like the image and the gorgeous colours.
Kevin xx

DesignerDiva

Sue I love this image I've just got it myself as a lovely friend bought me a voucher and this is one I chose. Can't wait to play with her! your colours are stunning and the easel card is the perfect shape!!
Hugs Laurie x

Alex H.

oh a what a lovely piece of art work! sweet image, great colouring... love it! ;-) Alex H.

As.I.Do.Rodos.

Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Lisa Minckler

Easel cards are the best and this SC image is just perfect for being displayed on it. Your embellishments are gorgeous. :)

Creations by Shirl

Lovely easel card, the shape is just sooo perfect.... great SC image and perfect colouring....
TFS - enjoy your lovely weekend!

pam

such a gorgeous card sue, beautiful colouring pam

Words and Pictures

What a wonderful easel card - your image is so deliciously coloured, and embellished beautifully. Loving the new challenge blog!
Alison x

Linda Simpson

Gorgeous card hun, love the beautiful colours and the image is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sonia

Wonderful card my dear Sue,I love this sweet image and the beautiful shape^_^
Hugs,
Sonia